|Company :||Maroc Telecom||Compartment :||Other|
|ISIN :||MA0000011488||Wire :||Thomson Reuters ONE|
|Document type :||Periodic information / 3rd Quarter Information|
|Publication date :||11/10/2011 6:00:00 AM|
Maroc Telecom: Consolidated results for Q3 2011
Consolidated results for Q3 2011
· Group customer base:+10.9% year on year, to 27.8 million customers
o significant decline in mobile rates and stable outbound revenue supported by a 24% increase in usage;
o strong growth of mobile postpaid customer base (+28%) and ADSL customer base (+15%), due to attractive offers and increased bandwidth.
- Sub-Saharan Africa:
o 9.7% growth of 3Q revenue in sub-Saharan affiliates;
o strong trend continues for Sotelma in Mali, with a 31.3% rise in Q3 revenue.
· Consolidated results for the first nine months:
- revenue down by 2.0%, to MAD 23.2 billion;
- earnings from operations of MAD 9.5 billion, a margin of 40.9%.
· Confirmed outlook for 2011:
- slight decline in revenues;
- operating margin comparable to that of H1 2011.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Maroc Telecom via Thomson Reuters ONE