|Company :||Skanska B||Compartment :||Other|
|ISIN :||SE0000113250||Wire :||Business Wire|
|Document type :||Permanent Information Releases / Sales and Revenues|
|Publication date :||5/10/2012 6:11:00 AM|
Skanska: Three Month Report, January-March 2012
Skanska AB (STO:SKAB)
- Order bookings in the first quarter totaled SEK 25.1 (21.6) billion.
- Order bookings were 7 percent higher than revenue during the 12 months ending March 31.
- Order backlog increased by 10 percent and amounted to SEK 152.9 (139.4) billion.
- Operating income for the Group amounted to SEK 148 M (451). It decreased mainly because of negative performance in Residential Development where the operating income amounted to SEK –22 M (196).
- The operating margin in Construction amounted to 1.2 (1.4) percent.
- Operating cash flow amounted to SEK –2,308 M (–2,319).
- Investments in development operations increased by 30 percent and amounted to SEK –3,641 M (–2,805) M.
- Operating net financial assets amounted to SEK 7.1 (8.8) billion.
This and previous releases can also be found at www.skanska.com/investors
Skanska AB may be required to disclose the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act.
Skanska is one of the world’s leading project development and construction groups with expertise in construction, development of commercial and residential projects and public-private partnerships. Based on its global green experience, Skanska aims to be the clients' first choice for Green solutions. The Group currently has 53,000 employees in selected home markets in Europe, in the US and Latin America. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange, Skanska's sales in 2011 totalled SEK 123 billion.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com